Are you looking for a new job or a change in your career?
Here are three companies that are currently looking for people now.
Excellent salary and benefits
FAT promotions Ltd are looking for an accomplished PHP Developer keen to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment creating bespoke database and ecommerce solutions for commercial clients who want the best. This role is best suited to someone experienced and seriously codey to create systems such as the following from scratch:
- Recruitment agency website including signup of candidates, payment from advertisers, matching skill sets and auto emailing both parties
- Online elearning system with multiple choice questions, weighted scores and outcome online PDF creation online
- Adapt existing system built in PHP in Zend to increase functionality and create ne bespoke modules
What we offer:
- Generous salary with regular bonuses for strong performance
- Dedicated training budget to continue your professional development
- Great holiday package
- Free parking on site
- Bright, sunny office with outdoor garden area for al fresco meetings and lunches – and two friendly dogs (no allergies please)
To apply send your CV and URL’s to view your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mcphersons are a modern, high tech, well-established firm based in Bexhill-on-Sea. Our staff benefits package is as good, if not better, than many larger companies. We offer flexitime, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), funded events twice a year at least, even cakes for your birthday!
We are recruiting for the following position:
Client Accounts and Audit Manager
We are recruiting for an accounts/audit manager to join our team. The position will involve managing a varied client portfolio including a wide range of jobs from sole traders through to international group audits.
The role will include planning and performing audits as well as accounts preparation and corporation tax compliance. You will be working closely with the directors as well as other managers and will be responsible for overseeing the work of more junior members of staff.
- Experience of planning, performing and completing audits of owner managed business;
- Experience of planning, performing and completing audits of charities;
- Good knowledge of FRSSE and UK GAAP;
- Strong IT knowledge particular of MS suite, Sage and Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of CCH products an advantage but not essential;
- ACA/ACCA qualification (preferred but not essential) and 5+ years PQE.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Rock Financial Advisors
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Rock Financial Advisors Ltd for a Qualified Mortgage Adviser to join us. Due to expansion, we are looking for someone to assist with the mortgage advice for our existing clients. Hours to suit, experience within financial services preferred but not necessary. Please contact me on the office number 01424 858202 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.